Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm in the Newspaper

Coolness. Every now and then I like to read my hometown newspaper to see what pops up. I also occasionally "google" my name to see if anything pops up. This was kind of a combo of the two:

Beaumont Enterprise (June 30, 2008)

Sam Houston honor roll

Several area students have been named to the Presidential Honor Roll at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville. Making the list for the spring 2008 semester are seniors: Kayla Leanne Barlow of Lumberton, academic studies; Meagan F. Goldsmith of Silsbee, criminal justice; Ashton Mouton of Lumberton, English; and Jadrian J. Wooten of Lumberton, management. The Sam Houston State President's Honor Roll is for full-time undergraduate students having a perfect grade-point average of 4.0 for the semester.


The only other things I found were from SHSU's Today@Sam where it listed inductees to Alpha Chi and also some old links from when I played High School football. Oh, and also my name is on the SHSU Hall Council website under Vice-President of Spivey House. It also listed some stuff about Dean's list, President's list and Intramural soccer.

Relatively unimpressive. Maybe next month.

No comments: