Thursday, April 28, 2011

Becoming Entrepreneurial

Entrepreneurial, I've always hated that word, and every variation of it. I LOVE the idea of being an Entrepreneur and running your own business, but at the end of the day, that word has ALWAYS nagged me. I think it may stem from the fact that I can't spell the word, it's always been tough for me to spell, and I was even an Entrepreneurship minor as an undergrad. As we speak, instead of trying to type the word, I'm just hitting Command+C and copying it into the document.

So, back on to the topic of why I started this post! I've started my own business. And by started, I really mean I've filled out the beginning paperwork necessary to be registered with the city and state. Once I get the paperwork back saying I'm legit, I'll open a bank account and start ordering supplies and then accepting customers. I'm hoping to be ready to go by the time summer starts.

So what is the business you may ask? It's a convenience based business, which focuses on house cleaning. So what is convenience service you may ask? It's doing things you don't want to do, like walking the dog, picking up mail, delivering groceries, etc. If you'd like to see our website, here ya go:

www.ServingPullman.Weebly.com

We're hoping to get a full domain in the next month or so. Our goal right now is a customer base of 5 regular clients by the end of the summer.

No comments: