Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Speeding Tickets, Ugh!

So last week I had a visitor come up and see Pullman and see me and Spencer. Well on the way home, I got a nice fat speeding ticket ($154) in a town that has a grand total of 5 police officers. It's been about 4 years since I got my last speeding ticket, and that price is the reason why. There was a little stretch where I got a speeding ticket each year. I'm basically giving the police department $154 and got nothing for it. So, is going 46 in a 35 worth it, not really.

As far as school goes, it's actually been kind of slow since Spring Break, which is really nice. I've been able to get a lot of work done and get started on my study plan for the cores. 9 weeks to go, and I haven't really started studying. Eek! I guess I'll start soon enough.

Oh! And I went biking on the Chipman Palouse Trail! It's a really nice trail, and I think I'll be hitting that path more often:

No comments: