Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Matrices and Apartments

This has been an interesting week, even though it's on Tuesday. I submitted the applications for an apartment complex next semester. One of my biggest requirements for the apartments was that it needed to be AT LEAST two bedrooms because I wanted to have an office/guest room for visitors. My whole life, I've had my bedroom as my bedroom-office-living room-(Somestimes)dining room. I'm tired of that and ready to be an "adult."

As far as my math progression, it's slowed up just a little bit, bu that's because I'm on Chapter 4: Matrices. It's been a while since I've really worked with matrices, so I'm trying to shake off some of the rust. I haven't watched any updates on my MIT Calculus, but that's becasue work has been a little busier than usual.

For my Stategic Management class, I've decided to do a strategic audit over Barnes & Noble. I originally started off with Subway, but they aren't publicly traded, so that makes it a little more difficult. So far, the company seems pretty interesting. I never realized the size of the store and all their business sectors. Should be fun!

No comments: