Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Goals for 2009-2010

So, I actually achieved all the goals I could have imagined last year. I didn't really have a firm set, but I knew part of the way through the year what I wanted to achieve. I achieved all of the following:

✔Graduate Summa Cum Laude
✔Have over a 3.90 GPA
✔Outstanding Senior Award in Management
✔Outstanding Senior Award in Economics
✔Excellence in Service Award for COBA
✔Sammy Award for Outstanding overall student

For the upcoming year, it will be hard to top those. This past year was perfect.


  • Score a 1400 on the GRE
  • Be accepted into 5 MS Econ Programs
  • Restart the MBA Association at SHSU
  • Graduate with a 4.0
  • Finish the SHSU MBA Program within 1 calendar year
  • Have Golden Key win the Sammy for Outstanding Academic Organization
  • Win another Individual Sammy award
  • Finish personal research


I think those are achievable. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: